Our practice goal is to provide patient friendly and first rate dental services at a
The benefits for being a patient in our practice include:
- Trust and respect for all our patients
- First rate services to all patients regardless of backgrounds such as race, language, age, income, or disability.
- Connection to your dentist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter whether it is a prescription of medication or
an emergent treatment because of unbearable pain)
- Services for a family under one roof (i.e., services for very young children, general and specialized dental services
because of our dentist's oral surgeon and dental technician backgrounds)
- Flexible payment systems. We offer different types of payment plans that consider patients' financial situation. We
strive to take care of our patients' oral problems without creating a financial burden on them so that they can enjoy
great food or have a beautiful smile without having the financial stress.
- Convenient hours and location (i.e., evening and weekend; close to major highways: Route 4, 95, 80; free parking)
- Gentle and painless treatments because of our dentist's dexterity with his hands
- No unnecessary dental treatments
- Patients in control of short-term and long-term dental health and treatments
- Patient-friendly language for them to understand the dental treatments. No dental jargon is used.
- Time saving treatments (i.e., our dentist can do an extraction of wisdom tooth in 10 minutes, a root canal in 30
- Money saving treatments (i.e., our patients receive specialized services from a general dentist with an oral
surgeon and dental technician backgrounds)
- No headache with insurance companies. Our staff have excellent experience and great expertise with insurance
claims. We will work with insurance companies to get the maximum benefits provided through the plan.
Benefits for Being in Our Practice